Welcome To Banjara Geeth

Sunday 15 December 2013

About Me

Hi Friends !

At the onset I would like to thank you for visiting my website and request you to do the same again and again. Well, this is Mr.R.Srinivas Naik. I am greatly fond of Banjara race, which is the most colorful race in the world. 

I have been a great aficionado of our banjara culture and the traditions. I am a great  lover of the banjara songs, hence I used to search on the web to download but I would not able to find any such website on the web which provides banjara songs exclusively. 
                                                      Hence I decided to launch this website exclusively for banjara songs and I dedicate this website to all the banjara people across the planet.

I am really glad to see the progress of lambadi people in all the sectors like education, business, politics and many more. The lifestyle of the lambadi people developing gradually. The days when the girls used to be at home or in fields have been totally vanished.

JAI HO BANJARA PEOPLE...JAI SEWA LAL


Reach me at:  banjarageeth@gmail.com





11 comments:

  1. Hi Srinivas Bhiya..thanks for creating this website..I am from london..i am listening to this songs here...feeling proud of our ST songs

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE UPLOAD THAYUM THATHYUM 320 KBPS SONG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok bhaai...ma upload karuchu thaar vaasukan

      Delete
  3. Jai sevalal. Really its very great.apan apner chal kanayee bhe nahi bulno tar krusin ramram..jai seva jai jai merama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Srinivas...U did a wonderful Job dude. !! I appreciate brother..

    I am Suresh Naik Dhanavath, from Miryalaguda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ram Ram SRINIVAS Bhiya...Please upload MERAMA YAADI SONGS..already i've sent mail what the problem is..so, plz check our website mail ID and respond urjently..Thanx..@ JAI SEVALAL..@ BHUKYA VEERANNA NAIK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lambadi Banjara Music Video Download

    http://goarmusic.wapka.mobi

    ReplyDelete
  8. u really did good job and I like this songs very much

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment